1. We ask for some personal information when you create a REALLWORLD, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
2. To provide you with access to the appropriate Network, we will require you to provide the name and contact information described above, and may also request that you update or verify this information from time to time. By accessing the Site, you agree to provide accurately information, and to cooperate with any no Broker in personnel to ensure accuracy.
3. REALLWORLD, you can create a profile that includes personal information regarding your property or requirement plus other content, such as photos. This information may be accessed and viewed by other users of REALLWORLD.
4. When you send messages through REALLWORLD, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
5. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from the REALLWORLD website/app, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless signals associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction, for logging purposes.
6. We take the privacy concerns of our users very seriously.
7. REALLWORLD will have a right to use the information to provide personalized advertisements and offers or to include that information in compilations developed by REALLWORLD.
1. In case of any discrepancies or illegal actions, the company has the right to report it to the concerned law enforcement authorities, along with it all the information it receives of illegal conduct. If and when requested, REALLWORLD with cooperating in totality with the enforcement authorities or agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activities on the internet.
2. To access and use some section on REALLWORLD that are restricted only to registered users, you need to create an account on REALLWORLD.
3. To create an account we need your verified email address or mobile number, which could then be used to login to REALLWORLD.
4. You have to accept the terms of service before creating an account on REALLWORLD
5. REALLWORLD reserves the right to the creation of the account for new users on its website/app and can reject the creation based on content, information, agent listing or any other reason it may find appropriate without stating and is not liable to give a clarification or reason for rejecting the account creation
6. REALLWORLD reserves the right to charge or change the charges for the creation of the account or for allowing access to contact details of owner /tenant/buyer/agent anytime that it deems necessary.
7. In relation, all the cases arising out of the terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to REALLWORLD, the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over the whole case and it shall not be entertained anywhere else.
8. In case REALLWORLD fails to exercise any rights arising out of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
9. For accessing our website you agree to the laws prevailing in India. It shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to REALLWORLD as well as these Terms and Conditions.
10. This agreement is drafted between you and REALLWORLD. If any part of the website or terms and conditions are defunct or are held invalid/void by any of the courts under any law, rule, order, or regulation of Indian Government or by the final adjudication of any the court, such inconsistency or invalidity shall not affect the enforce ability of any other provision of the Terms and Conditions.
11. In case of disputes arising out of using the website and REALLWORLD, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation, or alleged breach of any provision of this Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by REALLWORLD. The decision of the The arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. Any preceding that is subject to arbitration shall be governed by The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
12. REALLWORLD reserves all other rights. If you have any questions about the policy, please contact ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Get one month subscription free*